- 2 tsp elderberry syrup*
- ½ cup blackberries (halved)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
Fizzy Elderberry Soda
A delicious drink that may help boost your immune system, this elderberry soda is the perfect balance of sweet and sour. Keep reading to learn more about elderberries and their benefits!
To Make: Add all ingredients to your Spärkel bottle and top off with water to fill line. Carbonate on level 4.
A Few Facts About Elderberries:
- Elderberries are small, black-purple berries that belong to the Sambus tree.
- Elderberries have been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat everything from skin disorders to colds and flus, although the medical evidence is very limited.
- Elderberries contain vitamin A, potassium, calcium, vitamin C and high levels antioxidants, which may play a role in boosting overall health.
*Elderberry syrup is sold in most health food stores